Emma Corrin is a famous British actress who was born in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent in England on 13th December 1995. Her real name is Emma-Louise Corrin and her nickname is Emma. She is 26 years as of now in 2022. She received the Golden Globe Award for the fourth season of the series on Netflix named ‘The Crown‘ where is portrayed as the Diana, Princess of Wales.
Early Life & Education:
Her father was a businessman and her mother was a ‘Speech Therapist’ in South Africa. She went to the Roman Catholic Woldingham School in Surrey, graduated from the University of Bristol, and then went to the St. Johns College in Cambridge. Emma completed her graduation course in acting in 2017 in Cambridge. She has two siblings, brothers Richar and Jonty and they also live together in a Seal, Kent. Emma belongs to Enthnicit and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
View this post on Instagram
Career and Net Worth:
Emma made her debut in the Cesare movie where she played the role of Mica, which was released in 2017. She has also got a chance to play in the Series on Netflix called, The Crown, where she worked as Diana. She received the Golden Globe Award for the appearance of Diana in The Crown. Her most popular movies are Pennyworth, Grantchester and The Crown. She also did ‘The Cesare’ a show movie in 2017, ‘Alex Dream’ in 2018, and also appeared in Misbehaviour as Jillian Jessup in 2020.
Emma also worked in theatre in 2021 as Anna which she performed in Harrold Pinter Theatre. She also received many awards for her talent, including The Golden Globe Aware for the role of Diana. She also got ‘The Critic’s Choice Award’, ‘The Satellite Award’ for the best actress and ‘The MTV Award’ for TV shows in the year 2021.
View this post on Instagram
Emma Corrin who worked in many movies as well as in Theatre and TV shows has 713K followers on Instagram, and 2.8K followers on Twitter and her Net Worth is to be around $1 million as of now in 2022.
Did You Know?
- Her father is a businessman.
- Her mother is a speech therapist from South Africa.
- Grabbed the Golden Globe Award, and Critics Award.
- Graduated from Bristol University.
- She portrayed the feature of Diana.
- Appeared in short films, Alex’s Dream (2019) and The Pet Psychic (2021).
- Played Thessaly in the audio version of The Sandman: Act II.
- She was nominated for Best Actress for Anna X at the 2022 Laurence Olivier Awards.
- She is asthmatic.
- Emma said she could be gay, as having a relationship with other females.
- Is of South African and British descent.
- At the age of 10, she considered pursuing a career as an actress, encouraged by her mother.
- Performed in theatre and dance while she was in school.
- Worked as a volunteer teacher in South Africa.
- Was a member of the renowned Cambridge Footlights theatre group.
- Trained for six months to learn ballet, jazz, and tap for scenes in The Crown.
- Donated her Golden Globes dress to The Survivors Trust an organization that provides help to victims of sexual violence.
- Is an animal lover, especially dogs.
December 13, 1995
26 Years as of now in 2022
Tunbridge, Wells, Kent, England
Being cast as a Princess Diana in the fourth season of The Crown
Chris Corrin [Father], Dr Juliette Corrin [Mother]
Richard [Younger Brother], Jonty [Younger Brother]
Roman Catholic Woldingham School
Drama at St John's College
Cambridge University Amateur Dramatic Club
Approx. 1 Million
Source of Wealth
Love to do
Travel, Shop & Read
One of my fav. actress, love from canada